We are seeking an experienced press operator (min 5 years) to operate our offset presses.
We currently run:
- Ryobi 755 XLE – 5 color with coater
- Komori Spica – 4 color
- Ryobi 3302 – 2 color
- Heidleberg Quickmaster – 2 color
- Jet Press – 2 color superjet
Candidate would work full-time, second-shift position. The applicant should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of running multi-color presses and general pressroom operations. The RIGHT candidate will provide good references and a track record of dependability and attitude.
We are a client driven, quality shop. Our goal is to create a long lasting relationship with our clients and our employees.
Fenway Group is seeking experienced bindery people for flexible hours.
The candidate needs to demonstrate experience working on basic bindery equipment such as:
- Booklet makers
- Scoring and other finishing
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
Fenway Group is a fast-paced communications company and are conveniently located on Commonwealth Ave in Boston.
Digital Press Operator
Fenway Group is seeking an experienced digital print operator.
We run Canon Colorpress 10000’s and Oce/Canon Varioprint 120’s.
Candidate should be familiar with:
- Book building PDFs
- Experience running digital printers
- Adobe PDF
- EFI Rips
Candidate will work with others in production and report to the production manager.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Perform a high-level analysis of both B/S and P/L for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
- Produce current period B/S and P/L financial statements along with comparatives to projections and prior periods
- Month End/Quarter End Close: execution of the monthly fiscal close process, ensure close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner Liaison to the firm’s external CPA and commercial bank
- Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of 2 years financial accounting experience
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills Preferred
- Qualifications: University Degree in business, finance Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Professional Skill Qualifications: Action oriented Pursues work with energy, drive, and a strong accomplishment orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive for results and meeting timelines
- Ability to prioritize team workload and enable the team to meet strict deadlines
- Positive attitude and flexible Focus toward improving processes and controls
Job Type: Full-time